Excel Office 365 (recommend)
■ Improvement of "Create New Form" ■
"Create New Form" has been improved to make it easier to use.
■ Improvement of Starter-kit Configuration files. ■
It allows to use the editor's output files as starter-kit configuration files.
■ Added "create a state by purpose" feature. ■
It allows to create a state by your purpose.
Each state with purpose attaches a mark for its purpose.
■ Added "Gosub" feature. ■
It allows to use "Gosub" feature to call a subroutine.
■ Added "Loop" feature. ■
It allows to use "Loop" feature that calls a subroutine during looping.
■ Improvement of programming language starter-kits. ■
New starter kit uses "Gosub","Loop", "Branch" as sample use.
The followings are released.
- Angular Typescript
- Unity C#
- Excel VBA
- Visual Vask
- Win batch
Note : The previous starter-kits are still available.
■ Others. ■
■ Change of saved data format and internal data structure ■
The saved data was reviewed and changed to save in PSGG file in text format, and the internal data was changed to improve the conversion efficiency.
Specifically, the Excel file is no longer a required file and all data is saved in the psgg file.
In order to maintain the previous compatibility, Excel file input / output is provided as an option.
The benefits of this change are:
1. The difference can be confirmed with GIT etc. by the save file in text format.
2. Significantly reduced conversion time
Transformation with more than 300 states in about 2 seconds with 10 times speedup
3. Remove Excel file from the minimum configuration
Excel file is now an option, so the minimum configuration is both PSGG files and output sources, improving file management convenience
4. Bitmap bug fixes
➡Thumbnail can be copied.
■ Provides converter to new saved data format ■
A converter is provided to convert the existing data (Excel file) to the new saved data format.
The converter starts automatically when the file to be opened is in the previous format.
■ Improved convenience for state usage ■
There are three uses for states: states, built-in, and comments. So far, the usage has been changed in the state editor after the state is created.
In this change, it changed so that a state might be created according to a use.
Changes after creation are changed from the context menu.
■ Improved template display ■
Implemented filter display according to template usage.
The template information is optimized by the filter.
Each time you click on the template display panel, it changes from source to filter template to all templates.
We are planning to use it to narrow down and display information on subroutines and loop processing that are scheduled soon.
■ Implementing item list export / import ■
Provides a mechanism to easily reflect new items and item information (help and input methods) to another StateGo.
An import / export button has been prepared in the item list editing window.
■ Bug fixes ■
-Eliminates hang when searching
■ Other ■
-Restores the optimal display when editing items
-Show comments for group currently displayed in window title bar
-Add reverse button when selecting items
■ About Start dialog ■
Added convenience features for the start dialog.
1) Stopped to copy helpweb.html
StateGo opens helpweb.html in the starterkit directory.
2) New features are hiding at beginning..
Clicking "collapse" on the bottom right of the dialog causes to display new features.
3) Input a part of file name and searcgh
Inputting a part of file name causes to find the file in the history list. Finding process will search all folders upper and lower using the history list.
➡This feature is very convenient because of searching using from one character of the filename.
4) Dropping a file and open.
Dropping StrateGo relating files(*.psgg, *.xlsx and generated files) causes to open StateGo.
➡It is convenient when you want to open from generated file.
5) Added Simple path input feature when creating new state machine.
➡I made it easy for beginners to use.
■ About focus ■
The focusing target feature enhanced.
1) Clicking a state on treeview causes to focus its state on State Edit Panel.
2) Leaving a group causes to focus the leaving group when viewing the upper group.
3) Focus on states outside the group.
4) Added "Focus the specified state" feature in State Select Dialog.
5) Clicking the result of Find Dialog causes to focus its state.
■ Others ■
1) Enlarged mouse reaction zone in the outflow part of the state.
2) Added "Open Source" to state context menu.
3) Item description added to the state edit panel.
4) Adjusted colors。
5) Added $statemachine$ macro.
6) Added a feature that the tool records its StateGo file path in generated source.
■ Fixed bugs ■
1) Fixed the problem that comments in a group disappear when copying and other group bugs
➡I'm sorry your inconvenience.
※Beta5a was Released because of a specification bug that disable to input comment.
・Using mouse wheel causes enlarging and shurinking State Edit Panel's image.
・Clicking the question marks (
)in the tool causes opening browser with the url to its description.
・Embed node's color and comment node's color were changed.
・Solved about the group node copy problem.
・Trying opening the same StateGo file that has been already opened causes focusing the existing window.
・Use external editor to edit item's text.
You can use features of external editors (Visual Stduio etc.)
・Input assist feature in Branch Edit was added.
Handling of IF / ELSE IF / ELSE at branch editing has been simplified.
Since it is limited automatically which of IF / ELSE IF / ELSE can be input, you can suppress grammatical errors.
・A case that it was hung at changing font size.
・Tyranoscript Starter Kit was improved.
・A case that it was hung at the starting has been fixed.
・English language mode should been saved.
・Fixed the layout disorder after Windows update.
・Implemented copy and paste.
Therefore, I obsleted odrinary copy and export & import.
Added more Japanese messages
Added a function to jump using the editor's line specification to the source location of the relevant state
Added special correspondence at the time of VisualStudio regarding the above functions(Added corresponding option to editor specification dialog)
Added StateGo file search function
Stopped Serial function
Repaired displaying histories at the start
Made height of comment field to non-fixed
Added changing font size function for comments and contents
Additional function to state group focused by control key + click
Provision of executable file for non-installer
Fixed the bug that grouping can not be done under certain conditions.
Added content hiding option for "basestate".
Added comment input when branching.
Changed branch display field to comment priority display.
Added hide comment option in branch display field.
Change the clear button in the text edit box.
Added the string comparison for the template directive "<<<?".
Activate "Code" when the value of item "hoge" equals to ""
Fixed bugs in pre-beta-12. (20/1/2019)
Fixed bugs in pre-beta-12a. (22/1/2019)
- Added a feature that registering serial allows to remove advertisement.
- Added the input item edit feature.
"Item name", "help text", "input method" and "on or off at in edit box" can be modifiable.
- This tool name was changed from SYN-G-GEN to StateGo.
"Application name", "Icon" and "Splash screen" were chaneted.
- Enhancement of "basestate feature"
* Added "<name of basestate>" at the head of the state name in the box.
* Additonally, provided abbreviated name "<>" with the option.
* Fixed its related bugs.
- Enhancement of "gosubstate feature"
* When using "gosubstate", it displays "gosub:state name" in the box, then allow to edit by arrow moving.
* Fixed its related bugs.
- Changed custom line color's default.
Display a gray arrow when its distination's name contains "BACTO".
- Adjusted the edit value dialog position.
- Fixed that thumbnails cannot be deleted.
- Fixed hang bugs.
- Fixed hang bug of pre-beta-11